Protein Shake

Muscle Milk Knockout Chocolate | This product review is for the pro series Muscle Milk non-dairy protein shake. I purchased the 11 fluid ounces (330 mL) Knockout Chocolate artificially flavored shake that has 32 grams of protein and 1 gram of sugar. I would like to note that Muscle Milk shakes are available in various protein grams. The first thing I noticed after the first sip was the thickness of the liquid. It was not overly thick, but it was certainly noticeable. I could definitely tell that the protein shake was artificially sweetened, and I also noticed a slight after-taste. I love chocolate, so I personally would have liked a richer chocolate flavor but if I did a blind (eyes covered) taste test, I would certainly know that the flavor was chocolate. I did use one carton as a meal replacement for lunch and I will admit, I was still a little hungry an hour later. I think adding a healthy low-calorie salad with the protein shake would be ideal. Written by Cvv Entertainment™

*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Shop deals using my Amazon Associate link: https://amzn.to/3omczp0 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunsweet Prune Juice

Meet Play Station 5