Impossible Whopper


Impossible Whopper | This product review is for Burger King’s Impossible Whopper. The Impossible Whopper is a plant-based sandwich. The sandwich looks like the regular beef Whopper. I could not tell that the patty was plant-based as it looks like a hamburger patty on the outside and inside. The Impossible Whopper patty is created using heme which is a protein found in soy plant roots. Heme is what gives the Impossible Whopper its meat-like flavor. When I took my first bite, I was pleasantly surprised. It was delicious! I could not tell the difference between the Impossible Whopper and the regular beef Whopper. The Impossible Whopper patty texture felt the same as a beef Whopper patty. Referencing https://www.bk.com/nutrition-explorer, what jumps out is the difference in CHOLESTEROL! • Cholesterol: Impossible Whopper*10.8mg | Whopper 92.4mg. I will absolutely buy this again. I am impressed with the taste and the low cholesterol. This is one of my favorite products. Definitely give the Impossible Whopper a try! Written by Cvv Entertainment™

*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Shop deals using my Amazon Associate link: https://amzn.to/3omczp0 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunsweet Prune Juice

Protein Shake

Meet Play Station 5